The Stewardship Network is now accepting poster abstracts for the 2018 Conference. The deadline for Poster Presentations is December 1st, 2017.
- You will be able to submit further information, including your poster file and the rest of the poster presenters/contributors, on the following pages of the form.
- Clicking "Save" on the last page of the webform will submit your abstract. You will not be able to make edits after submission.
- Presenters are responsible for bringing their poster to the conference on Friday and taking it with them on Saturday
- All presenters must include a short bio and photo with their submission (Photos must be 1MB or larger)
- A PDF of the poster must be included at the time of submission
- Please spell out acronyms at least once
Posters will be hung once you arrive Friday on morning, presented during the Poster Reception on Friday evening, and will be taken down Saturday afternoon at the end of the conference.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Rachel at email@example.com
What to Do after Being Accepted
Accepted poster presenters and student poster presenters will be notified by December 9th, 2016. Jean Steppe of Steppe Solutions will follow up with accepted presenters with details about their presentation.
A panel of Judges will evaluate Student posters before, and during the conference. Winners will be announced on Friday, January 12th after dinner.
Presenters are asked to register themselves for the conference