7th Annual Nature Photography Competition (submissions are now closed)
Submit your best nature related images to be part of our annual celebration of the beauty and complexity of life as seen through the eyes of those who live, work, and play in natural areas! Now more than ever, it’s important to maintain our connection to, and appreciation of, the environment that sustains us and countless other forms of life. Photography can be a powerful tool in sharing experiences, sparking curiosity, and stoking motivation for ecological stewardship. We believe that everyone has a right to enjoy the natural areas, and in that spirit of inclusiveness, the competition is completely free to enter!
Winners will receive a $100 cash prize and their work be featured on The Stewardship Network’s Website.
What to enter:
- Natural World: Plants and landscapes; fungi and bacteria, geological or climatological features.
- Wildlife: Mammals
- Wildlife: Birds
- Wildlife: Fish
- Wildlife: Amphibians
- Wildlife: Reptiles
- Wildlife: Invertebrates
- Scientific Endeavors: People in Nature
You may submit up to 5 photographs per category. Photographs must be submitted in .jpeg or .jpg format. By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules of the contest.
The contest begins on March 22nd, 2021. All entries must be received by Midnight Eastern Standard Time on December 1st, 2021
- The welfare of the subject and its environment must be placed ahead of the desire to capture a photograph. Upon entering the contest, entrants certify that subjects were treated with respect and dignity, and that no people, wildlife or the environment were harmed for the purpose of taking the photograph.
- Photos may be submitted with minor edits or corrections. Significantly manipulated photos will be disqualified.
- Photos may only be submitted via webform. Photos submitted via email or mail will not be accepted.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.