As a 501c(3) nonprofit with a strong record of transformational change leadership, The Stewardship Network (TSN) provides a unique function in the conservation community: empowering individuals and organizations of all kinds by facilitating connections between volunteers, practitioners, experts, government agencies, local organizers, tribes, researchers, and anyone else working to craft and implement solutions to a multitude of the most pressing and challenging community conservation problems that pose a threat to our local, native ecosystems. As a nationally and internationally recognized organization in this field, The Stewardship Network is committed to practicing collaborative conservation in pursuit of a collective impact.
Connect, equip, and mobilize people and organizations to care for land and water in their communities.
Build a diverse network of connected communities empowered to care for our environment together—now and forever.
- Authenticity – We believe in openness and honesty, bringing integrity and our genuine selves to this work and the greater network.
- Inclusion – We believe diverse perspectives, leadership, and engagement makes our communities and the wider network better.
- Appreciation – Everyone deserves to feel acknowledged, valued, and loved. We share our appreciation of the contributions people make to our collective impact.
- Compassion – We respect each other as complicated beings and acknowledge our interconnectedness. Better things happen when people in our communities are healthy, happy, and feel safe.
- Joy – TSN exists to make the world better, and life is too short to not find joy in every day, through our important work and connections with one another.
Accelerate inclusive conservation, innovative capacity-building, and collaborative funding to solve ecological issues around the world.